To Join a Lions Club, is by Invitation, but applications are encouraged from all members of the community. Membership is open to men and women over the age of 18 years and of good moral character and reputation.
- Be part of something positive
- Have fun and get to know people in your community
- Broaden your social network
- Develop leadership skills
- Enjoy monthly dinners with interesting guest speakers in a relaxed environment
- The satistaction in making our Community a better place to live
- Help to identify community needs and to find solutions
- Be a part of a world wide movement and feel welcome, at any Lions Meeting, anywhere in the world
We invite you to learn more about the Lions Club of South Vermont. If you are interested in joining, why not come to a meeting, or several meetings as our guest. Better still - bring a neighbour or friend with you. We encourage people to test our club with absolutely no obligation, and see if it suits you.
Please contact our Membership Chairman - Lou Onley on:
Phone: 0425 731 333
Lou will be pleased to answer any questions you may have and welcome you along to our next meeting so you can see for yourself without any obligation what Lions is all about.